This image was shot in RAW then converted to DNG (Adobe Digital Negative). Opened in Photoshop camera raw and adjusted clipping and converted to greyscale with the following tonal values: Red = -9, Orange = -18, Yellow = 0, Green = -27, Aqua= -18, Purple = 0, and Magenta = 0, then continued in Photoshop with the following layers:
1. Duplicate background layer, add mask, select the area under the gazebo, then dodge the area in the mask.
2. Add a new layer mask and add a gradient fill for the sky.
3. Edit the mask to remove the gardient from the top of the gazebo and the trees.
4. Add a curves layer to adjust brightness and contrast, then save as a TIFF file.
5. Add Copyright text.
6. Import into Lightroom to sharpen everything but the sky and water, straighten and crop.
7. Export from Lightroom to Sumgmug with plugin.