1/250 @ f/14, ISO 400
1. Color image was edited in Lightroom and the sky was enhanced with 2 diagonal graident filters and the cross was masked and given it's original exposure.
2. The image was exported into CS4 to remove the parking lines, concrete stops and other distractions in the fence, then returned to LR as a TIFF file.
3. Greyscale conversion was made with no preset! The values are: Red = +2, Orange = +21, Yellow = -24, Green = 0, Aqua = +4, Blue = -50, Purple = -4, and Magenta = 0.
5. Point curve was set to medium contrast.
6. Tone curve the values are: Highlights = 0, Highs = +18, Darks = 0, and Shadows = +89.
7. The image was sharpened.
8. Clarity and contrast added to the sky via the brush tool in LR.
9. Split toned with the following settings: Highlights (Hue = 50, Saturation = 49), Shadows (Hue = 228, Saturation = 13).